Here, presented in no particular order, are the online writers whose posts and newsletters almost always make my day a bit better and leave me feeling smarter by giving me things worth pondering, enjoying, and sharing.
- Nicholas Bate — Straight shooting and hard hitting. Always inspirational and never not practical.
- Seth Godin — Operational wisdom for those who want to leave a mark and make work that matters.
- Kurt Harden — Music and musings for the enrichment of your soul.
- Matthew Lang — A trusted friend, smart fellow, Scottish Gentleman, and developer of one of the essential tools that also makes my day better — Daily Muse.
- Michael Wade — Good things for smart people.
- Austin Kleon — Blackout Poet, Thieving Artist, Reader, and writer of an equally essential weekly newsletter. No boxes can contain him.
- Dave Pell — Writer of NextDraft. The only news you need.
- CJ Chilvers — The only photography lessons you need.
- Julian Summerhayes — A fellow soul traveller. Destination: Within.
- Daniel Nesbit — If we were both monastics in the mountains, we’d share the same cave.
Disclaimer: I’m sure there’s some I’m forgetting. Once remembered, they will be added.